Georgia League Refund Policy
The league understands that money is valuable, and circumstances arise that can cause a change in plans. We want to work with you to put your money to good use wherever possible. We also forecast our race resource planning based on having a solid understanding of how many riders we are expecting. Based on these considerations we have adopted the following refund Policy.
- The League Registration Fee (season registration) pertains to a host of activities outside of racing and is not refundable once paid.
- The Race Series Fee (registration for all races during the season) may not be broken up based on race attendance – no pro-rating for missed races – and is not refundable. Exceptions may be made for season-ending injuries.
- Leaders Summit event registration may be transferred to another leaders summit event. Refunds or partial refunds are not permitted.
- First Aid event registration may be transferred to another first aid event. Refunds or partial refunds are not permitted.
- OTB Skills event registration may be transferred to another OTB skills event. Refunds or partial refunds are not permitted.